A Cup of Oolong Tea Brews Nutrition & Health Benefits for You!
The Chinese have long known the numerous benefits of drinking oolong tea, citing it to an array of health benefits and lasting inner wellbeing. Now it’s the West’s turn to share in and appreciate the scientifically-proven health and nutritional advantages of oolong tea.
Nutritional Value of Oolong Tea
Oolong tea delivers many vital components in the way of vitamins, minerals and polyphenols such as:
- Vitamin C which helps improve overall health and has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Manganese, which helps promote bone health, brain and nervous system functioning.
- Potassium, which helps manage water levels in the body cells and contributes to heart health.
- Fluoride, which helps protect against dental cavities, osteoporosis and arthritis.
Health Benefits of Oolong Tea
Apart from its high nutritional profile, oolong tea also offers many health benefits for the body and mind, such as:
- Maintaining strong bones, by resisting the breakdown of bone tissues.
- Supporting improved skin complexion due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Assisting weight loss efforts due to its ability to regulate blood sugar levels and reduce fat build-up.
- Improving mental clarity, concentration and alertness.
- Reducing stress levels and helping regulate mood.
Oolong tea proves to be an amazing health elixir and is a truly beneficial addition to your daily diet. This fragrant and flavourful brew is not only appreciated for its many amenities to health and wellbeing, but it is also loved for its unique and complex taste.
Experience for yourself the nutritional and health benefits of oolong tea, have a cup today.