A Cup of Traditional Masala Chai in a Day, Keeps Stress at Bay!
Have you ever felt a unique sense of solace while sipping aromatic cups of traditional Masala chai? It has been a popular beverage among Indians since ancient times, this fragrant cup of tea is still well-loved as its health benefits are widely known.
For centuries, Indians have used this beverage as an age-old remedy to keep stress at bay. Preparing Masala Chai is an enjoyable experience. The traditional Indian spices used in this recipe helps in boosting the immunity, making it a perfect way to detoxify your body.
Benefits of Masala Chai
- Boosts Your Immune System: This tea has natural anti-inflammatory compounds, which help to boost your body’s immunity by strengthening the infection-fighting cells.
- Reduces Stress: Masala chai is believed to have calming effects due to the presence of natural herbs such as cardamom, ginger, cinnamon, and clove. It helps reduce the levels of stress hormones cortisol production in the body.
- Provides Energy: Its caffeine content helps you stay energized throughout the day, making it the perfect pick me up after a long day at work!
How To Make Traditional Masala Chai?
Making this healthy beverage at home is simple and easy.
- Bring a pot of water to boil.
- Add crushed fresh ginger, cardamom, cloves, and cinnamon.
- Add black tea leaves to the boiling water and let it steep for about 5 minutes.
- Add some sugar, depending on your preferred sweetness level.
- Pour the mixture into cups, adding milk if you want to.
- Voila, your cup of traditional Masala Chai is ready!
So, enjoy a warm and soothing cup of traditional Masala Chai every day, to keep stress and tiredness at bay!