Best Mid-Autumn Festival Gifts Ideas That Make Moments Memorable
Mid-Autumn Festival is around the corner, but what is the best gift to get for your family and friends that will make the moments memorable? Here are some of the best Mid-Autumn Festival gifts ideas that you can choose from:
- Mooncakes: Mooncakes are a traditional Chinese delicacy symbolizing family reunion and devotion. Pick up gourmet and exotic mooncakes from your local bakery or Chinese grocery store, and they are sure to make an impression.
- Fruits: Fresh fruits can often be found in abundance during the season. A basket of mixed fruits is a great gift to express your care and love to your family or friends.
Sweets and Candies
- Filled Desserts: These filled desserts are considered a festive tradition among many Chinese families such as sesame balls, glutinous rice cakes, and other sweet treats.
- Candied fruit: Candied fruit is a popular treat during Mid-Autumn Festival and is a symbol of abundance, prosperity, and good luck.
Traditional Mid-Autumn Festival Gifts
- Lanterns: Lanterns are a traditional symbol of the Mid-Autumn Festival and are usually made of paper or bamboo. They are beautiful, and they can light up a home and make it cosy.
- Chinese Paints: Painting landscapes, figures, and calligraphy has been a popular pastime during the Mid-Autumn Festival. Giving someone some Chinese paints or a Chinese painting book as a gift will make them appreciate your creativity.
No matter what gift you choose, any of these Mid-Autumn Festival gifts ideas would be sure to make your family or friends’ moments memorable. Wishing you and your family a happy and prosperous Mid-Autumn Festival!