Can You Add Vodka To Hot Tea?
Spiking tea with a shot of vodka might not be the first thing that comes to mind when you’re making a cup of your favorite brew. But, mixing hot tea and vodka can result in an interesting and flavorful cup of beverage.
Benefits of Adding Vodka to Hot Tea
Adding vodka to hot tea can bring about a variety of benefits. Here are a few of them:
- A Unique Flavor: Combining vodka and tea can give you a unique flavor that you can’t get by drinking either beverages alone.
- Alcohol Content: Combining tea and vodka can also make the drink stronger, giving you a bit more of an alcoholic kick.
- Aesthetics: Adding vodka to hot tea can give you a visually appealing drink that’s sure to impress.
Downsides of Adding Vodka to Hot Tea
While there are some pros to adding vodka to hot tea, there are also a few downsides that should be taken into consideration:
- Flavor: Adding vodka to hot tea can also alter the flavor of your tea. Some drinkers may not be a fan of the taste after the vodka has been added.
- Health Risks: Drinking an alcoholic beverage such as this can come with health risks. If you are going to mix hot tea and vodka, make sure to drink responsibly.
Clearly, adding vodka to hot tea can come with both risks and rewards. If you do plan on mixing hot tea and vodka, make sure to do so responsibly and enjoy the unique flavor that this combination can bring.