Making Tea with Milk
Have you ever wanted to make a cup of tea, but the only thing you have on hand is milk? Is it possible to make tea with just milk?
Yes, it is possible to make tea with just milk! Here are the steps to make tea using just milk:
Steps to Make Tea with Milk
- Heat the milk in a saucepan.
- Once the milk is hot, add your desired amount of sugar and stir until it dissolves.
- Add some cardamom and other spices according to your taste, if desired.
- Allow the mixture to simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once the tea is done, you can strain it to remove any pieces of cardamom or other spices.
- Serve your tea in a cup and enjoy!
So, as you can see, it is possible to make tea with just milk. It is an easy and delicious way to make a satisfying cup of tea when you don’t have any other ingredients. Give it a try and enjoy a cup of hot tea today!