How to Make Delicious Sun Tea
Making sun tea can be both a fun and delicious way to get the most out of a hot summer day. Here’s everything you need to know to enjoy the perfect sun tea.
Gather Your Materials
To make sun tea you’ll need a few basic items:
- a large clear glass container
- tea bags
Once you have your materials, it’s time to brew up some sun tea! Here’s what to do:
- Fill the glass container about ¾ to the top with cold water.
- Place the tea bags inside the container and close the lid.
- Place the container outside and leave it in direct sunlight for 2-3 hours.
- When the tea is finished, remove the tea bags.
- Let the tea cool before serving.
Your sun tea is now ready to be enjoyed! You may want to add sugar, honey or lemon depending on your tastes. Sun tea is a great way to stay cool and hydrated during the hot summer months, so enjoy!