How to Make Tea
Making tea is not complicated, making good tea is. Getting the right mix of temperature, tea leaves and time is the key to creating savory and aromatic tea. Here’s how to make a good cup of tea:
- Tea leaves
- Boiling water
- Sugar (optional to taste)
- Teapot (optional)
- Prepare the Tea Leaves: Use 1 teaspoon of tea leaves per 8 ounces of water.
- Heat Water: Heat water until it reaches just under a boil
- Pour Water into Teapot or Cup: If you have a teapot, pour the water into it. Otherwise, pour the water into your cup.
- Steep Tea Leaves: Place the tea leaves in the teapot or cup and steep for 3-5 minutes, depending on the type of tea you are using.
- Strain Tea Leaves: If using a teapot, carefully strain out the tea leaves into another cup.
- Add Sugar if Desired: Add sugar to taste, if desired.
- Serve the Tea: Carefully pour the tea into cups and enjoy.
Making tea doesn’t need to be daunting. With the right instructions and ingredients, anyone can make a great cup of tea.