How To Make A Green Tea Shot
Green tea is known to be extremely beneficial for the human body. It boosts your metabolism, detoxifies and reduces inflammation. Now, to maximize the benefits, you can make a green tea shot! Here’s how to do it:
- A high-quality, organic green tea powder
- A blender
- An 8-ounce cup of filtered water
- Organic honey or stevia, for desired sweetness
- Brew your tea by blending ½ teaspoon of green tea powder with the 8-ounce cup of filtered water.
- Stir until you have a tea concentrate.
- Pour the concentrate into your 8-ounce cup and stir in honey or stevia for sweetness.
- Enjoy your green tea shot and feel the energy and health benefits!
The green tea shot is a great way to quickly get a dose of all the wonderful health benefits that green tea has to offer. It’s easy to make and enjoyable to drink! Drink up and enjoy the benefits!