Making a Green Tea Shot
Green tea is a refreshing healthy beverage that is known for its detoxing, energizing and weight-loss properties. It can also be made into a delicious and energizing green tea shot. Here is how to make your own green tea shot:
What you need
- 1 Cup of Green Tea
- 1 tsp of Ginger Juice
- Sprig of Mint Leaves
- 1 tsp Organic Honey
- 3/4 Cup Aloe Vera Juice
- 1tsp of Lemon Juice
- Brew 1 cup of strong green tea and let cool for 10 minutes.
- In a blender, puree the ginger juice, mint leaves, honey, aloe vera juice, and lemon juice until smooth.
- Mix the pureed mixture with the green tea in a large bowl and stir until combined.
- Pour the green tea shot into small glasses or shot glasses and enjoy!
- Using cold green tea will make the shot even more refreshing.
- Add in a few ice cubes to the blender to make the shot extra chilled.
- You can adjust the sweetness of the green tea shot by adding more or less honey.
- Adding a little bit of cayenne pepper to the shot will kick up the flavor.
Green tea shots are quick, energizing, and super healthy. Make sure to try out this recipe and enjoy a delicious and healthy shot of green tea!