Making a Long Island Ice Tea
A beloved classic amongst drinks, the Long Island Ice Tea is both delicious and easy to make. The taste is a combination of sweet, tart, and boozy flavours that make it a great choice for any party. Here’s how to make it:
- 30ml vodka
- 30ml gin
- 30ml tequila
- 30ml white rum
- 30ml triple sec
- 30ml lime juice
- Dash of cola
- Fill your shaker with ice and add all of your measured ingredients.
- Shake until the shaker is quite cold (about 20 seconds).
- Strain the mixture over fresh ice in a glass.
- Top up the glass with a dash of cola.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and enjoy!
- To make things easier, you could pre-mix the vodka, gin, tequila, and rum.
- If you find the drink a bit too sweet, try adding a dash of angostura bitters or club soda.
- If you want to make it even boozier, add a little extra of any of the spirits.
With just a few simple ingredients and steps, you can now create a delicious Long Island Ice Tea. So go ahead, mix one up and enjoy!