How to Make a Long Island Iced Tea
A Long Island Iced Tea is a cocktail made with equal parts vodka, gin, white rum, and tequila, topped with a splash of cola for a unique twist. Its foundation ingredients make for a potent drink, yet its sweet and sour flavours combined make for an amazingly refreshing drink. Here’s how to make one.
- 2 parts vodka
- 2 parts gin
- 2 parts white rum
- 2 parts tequila
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of simple syrup
- A splash of cola
- Ice Cubes
- Fill a shaker with ice cubes.
- Add the vodka, gin, white rum, tequila, lemon juice, and simple syrup.
- Shake the mixture vigorously.
- Strain the mixture into a tall glass full of ice.
- Top with a splash of cola.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel.
- Enjoy your Long Island Iced Tea!
A Long Island Iced Tea is a simple and refreshing cocktail that’s sure to be a crowd pleaser. With its sweet and sour flavour, it’s sure to be a hit. Give it a try and let us know your favourite way to make it.