Making Tea With Tea Bags
Tea has been enjoyed for centuries, and today many of us enjoy the convenience of tea bags. Making tea with tea bags is a quick and easy process.
Steps for Making Your Cup of Tea
- Fill a mug or teacup 1/3 full of hot water.
- Add a tea bag into the cup of water.
- Let the tea bag steep in the cup of hot water for 1 to 6 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag with a spoon.
- Add cream, sugar, or lemon to enhance the flavor of your tea.
Selecting the Perfect Tea Bag
Tea bags are available in a variety of flavors, from traditional black tea and herbal tea. When selecting your tea bag, consider the following:
- Time of Day – Different teas can be more energizing or more relaxing.
- Caffeinated or Decaffeinated – Black tea is caffeinated, herbal and green tea can be either caffeinated or decaffeinated.
- Favorite Flavor – Select the tea that you like best.
Making the Perfect Cup of Tea
By following these steps, you can make a perfect cup of tea in minutes. Experiment with different flavors to find your favorite. Enjoy your tea!