How Long Does Shroom Tea Take to Kick In?
Shroom tea is a type of herbal tea made from psychedelic mushrooms. This tea provides a milder form of psychedelic effects as opposed to merely ingesting psilocybin mushrooms, but it still offers some of the same psychotropic effects. Many people wonder, how long does shroom tea take to kick in?
The Effects of Shroom Tea
When consuming shroom tea, the milder effects of the psychedelic mushrooms generally take approximately 20-40 minutes to set in. These effects may include:
- Increased creativity
- Enhanced Visual Perception
- Stronger Feelings of Relaxation
- Heightened Sensitivity to Music and Art
- Slightly Elevated Heart Rate
- Mild Hallucinogenic Effects
The intensity of the effects will also vary from person to person, depending on how much tea was consumed, the potency of the mushrooms, and other factors.
Duration of the Effects of Shroom Tea
The effects of the shroom tea are usually experienced for between 4-8 hours. That being said, individual experiences may vary. If you are wanting to experience the full effects of the psychedelic tea, it is important to make sure that you are prepared to commit several hours at a time.
Things You Should Keep in Mind When Consuming Shroom Tea
When consuming shroom tea, it is important to remember the following:
- Set and Setting – Make sure that you have set aside a comfortable and familiar environment in order to fully enjoy the effects of the tea.
- Potency – It is important to know the potency of the mushrooms used to make the tea. This will affect how intense the effects will be.
- Protection – Make sure that you are in a safe space with people you trust. Psychedelic teas can often produce unexpected mental and physical effects.
Shroom tea is a great way to experience the milder effects of psychedelic mushrooms without having to consume them directly. Generally, it takes approximately 20-40 minutes for the effects to set in, and they can last up to 8 hours. When consuming shroom tea, it is important to keep in mind the importance of setting and setting, knowing the potency, and being in a safe environment.