How To Boil Cinnamon Sticks for Tea
Cinnamon sticks are a delicious and warming addition to tea. If you’ve just gotten your hands on some cinnamon sticks and are unsure of how to use them to make the perfect tea, this guide is for you.
Ingredients Needed for Cinnamon Tea
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Tea Of Your Choice
- Optional: Honey, Milk, Sugar, Lemon
- Add a few cinnamon sticks (which may vary based on how strong you want the cinnamon flavor) in a pot with water.
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Allow the cinnamon sticks to boil for at least 3 minutes.
- Once the cinnamon sticks have boiled for the desired time, turn off the heat and add the tea of your choice.
- After adding the tea, let the mixture steep for five minutes.
- Serve hot with any optional add-ons, such as honey, milk, sugar or lemon.
You now know the perfect way to boil cinnamon sticks for tea. Don’t forget to let them boil for a minimum of three minutes in order to get the most out of them. Enjoy!