Making Tea Masala
What You Need
- Green Cardamom – 10
- Cinnamon – 1 inch piece
- Cloves – 10
- Fennel Seeds – ¼ teaspoon
- Nutmeg – small piece (optional)
- Grind all the ingredients into a fine powder in a mixer or grinder.
- Sift the powder, using a tea strainer to get rid of the coarse pieces.
- Your homemade tea masala is now ready!
- Store the tea masala powder in an airtight container.
- Add the tea masala powder according to your taste preferences.
- You can also make Cardamom Tea using just cardamom powder. Just add some cardamom powder to your cup of hot tea and enjoy!
- You can also use the tea masala powder to make Masala Tea Latte, an exotic alternative to regular tea.