How Many Tea Bags for 2 Quarts of Tea?
If you’re wondering how many tea bags you need to make a 2 quart pot of tea, you’ve come to the right place! Brewing a delicious pot of tea requires just the right amount of tea.
- 2 quarts boiling water
- 4 tea bags
- 1/2 cup sugar, optional
- 1 lemon, optional
- Bring 2 quarts of water to a rapid boil.
- Add 4 tea bags to the boiling water and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Add sugar and/or lemon, if desired.
- Remove tea bags and discard.
- Pour hot tea into a heat-safe container and enjoy!
Brewing a delicious pot of tea requires the right amount of tea. To make 2 quarts of tea, you’ll need to use 4 tea bags. Depending on your preferred strength of tea, you may need to adjust the amount of tea you use. Happy brewing!