How Much Caffeine is in Arizona Tea?
Have you ever wondered how much caffeine is in your favorite Arizona Tea beverage? Caffeine is an energizing stimulant that is found in many of our favorite drinks, from coffee to energy drinks. While some of us are more sensitive to the effects of caffeine than others, it is important to stay alert to the amount of caffeine you are ingesting each day.
Caffeine Levels in Arizona Tea Beverages
Arizona Tea, a popular brand of flavored tea and juice drinks, contains varying amounts of caffeine per beverage. Here is a list of all the caffeine content of the beverage flavors currently available from Arizona Tea:
- Lemon Tea: 16 mgs per 8oz can
- Raspberry Tea: 14 mgs per 8oz can
- Green Tea: 8 mgs per 8oz can
- Orange Blossom Green Tea: 15 mgs per 8oz can
- Green Tea with Ginseng & Honey: 9 mgs per 8oz can
- Pineapple Peach Mango: 46 mgs per 16oz bottle
- Sweet Tea: 13 mgs per 8oz can
- Organic Cucumber Mint: 74 mgs per 16oz bottle
- Organic Blueberry Acai Fruit juice: 62 mgs per 16oz bottle
Suggestions for Caffeine Limit
It is important to stay within the recommended limits of caffeine intake per day. The general recommendation is no more than 400mgs per day. Anything over this can lead to health issues such as insomnia, headaches and nervousness.
Overall, Arizona Tea offers a variety of refreshing beverages with varying amounts of caffeine. Make sure to be mindful of the caffeine content of your favorite beverage and enjoy responsibly.