Caffeine Content of Ito En Green Tea
Ito En green tea is a popular beverage in the United States and many other parts of the world. But one of the questions many drinkers have is how much caffeine is found in each cup.
Caffeine Amounts in Ito En Green Teas
Ito En green tea contains between 20-30 milligrams of caffeine per 8-ounce cup. This amount of caffeine is considered low, making it a great choice for those who are sensitive to caffeine or just want a cup of tea without the jitters.
Caffeine in All Types of Ito En Teas
The amount of caffeine in each cup of Ito En tea may depend on how it was brewed, but regardless, Ito En offers multiple varieties of green tea with varying levels of caffeine.
- Sencha: 25-35 milligrams/8-oz. cup
- Matcha Genmaicha: 15-25 milligrams/8-oz. cup
- Organic Genmaicha: 20-30 milligrams/8-oz. cup
- Houji-cha: 15-25 milligrams/8-oz. cup
- Organic Hojicha: 10-20 milligrams/8-oz. cup
- Matcha Konomi: 15-25 milligrams/8-oz. cup
All Ito En teas are both delicious and thoughtful when it comes to caffeine levels, making them great for any occasion. Whether you’re looking for an afternoon pick-me-up or a stress-free cup of tea, Ito En has something for everyone.