Health Benefits of Drinking Cerasee Tea
Cerasee tea, otherwise known as bittermelon tea, is a traditional herbal tea enjoyed around the world for its amazing health properties and benefits. There are numerous ways to enjoy cerasee tea as a regular tea, a concentrate, or as a pill. But how much Cerasee tea should be consumed? Let’s learn more about this popular herbal tea and examine its health benefits.
What is Cerasee Tea?
Cerasee tea is made from bitter melon (Momordica charantia), a plant that grows in Asia, Africa and parts of the Caribbean. It’s a bitter tasting vegetable that has an array of health benefits.
Health Benefits of Cerasee Tea
Cerasee has been used for centuries for its health promoting properties, including:
- High antioxidant content – Cerasee tea is rich in antioxidants which help to protect the body from damage caused by free radicals.
- Diabetes management – Drinking Cerasee tea can help lower fasting blood glucose levels and improve insulin sensitivity.
- Immune support – Cerasee tea is rich in Vitamin C, which helps to boost the immune system.
- Digestive support – Drinking Cerasee tea can help reduce irritation in the digestive system, like colitis and gastritis.
- Cancer prevention – Regular consumption of Cerasee tea may reduce the risk or slow the progression of some types of cancer, such as prostate and cervical.
How Much Cerasee Tea Should be Consumed?
It is recommended to drink 3-4 cups of Cerasee tea per day, as a regular tea or in pill form. It’s important to consult with your healthcare provider before starting any new herbal supplement, to ensure it’s appropriate for you.
Cerasee tea has numerous health benefits and can be beneficial for people looking for an antioxidant-rich herbal supplement. Enjoy 3-4 cups of Cerasee tea per day to reap its amazing health benefits.