How to Brew Cold Green Tea
Brewing cold green tea is a simple yet delicious way to enjoy your favorite tea. Follow these steps to make the perfect cold cup of green tea.
Things You’ll Need
- Green tea
- Cold-Brew Jar or Filter
- Cold Water
- Choose Your Green Tea: Select a green tea to use for your brew that has a taste you love. There is a large range of green teas, from mild and sweet, to more robust with a more grassy flavor.
- Fill Your Cold-Brew Jar or Filter: Fill your jar or filter with your desired amount of green tea.
- Pour Cold Water: Pour cold water over the tea leaves until the container is full.
- Steep: Allow the tea to steep in the fridge for 4-12 hours, depending on how strong you desire your tea.
- Filter the Tea: After the steeping time is up, remove the jar from the fridge and filter the tea. You can pour the tea through a strainer, cheesecloth, or coffee filter into your cup.
Once you have finished filtering your tea, you can enjoy your cold green tea any way you like. Serve it with a little honey or lemon for an extra boost of flavor.
Brewing cold green tea is easy and shouldn’t take more than a few minutes. With the right ingredients, you can enjoy a cold and refreshing cup of green tea anytime.