How to Brew Green Tea Bags
Brewing a cup of green tea has many health benefits. It’s not only one of the healthier forms of tea, but also a delicious one. Here’s how to make yours the right way, with green tea bags.
What You’ll Need
- Green tea bags
- Honey or sugar, (optional)
- Strainer, (optional)
- Boil the kettle: Make sure your kettle is full and bring the water to a full boil.
- Add green tea bags to your cup: Put one tea bag into each cup of tea you are making.
- Pour water into the cup: Carefully pour the hot water into your cups containing the tea bags and let them steep for two minutes.
- Remove the tea bags: Remove the tea bags and add honey or sugar (optional) and stir. For a stronger cup of tea, leave the bags in for another minute.
- Serve: Serve your cup of green tea when it has reached your desired strength. For a clearer cup of tea, use a strainer.
Now your cup of green tea is ready to enjoy. Green tea can help you to lose weight, reduce stress and boost your health. Enjoy your tea alone, or with a snack.