How to Brew Sun Tea
Sun tea is a simple and delicious way to make an herbal iced tea. It’s easy to prepare and you don’t need any special equipment. Here’s how to brew the perfect sunny herbal tea:
- 3-4 teabags of your favorite herbal tea
- 1 gallon of cold water
- Sugar or honey for sweetness, optional
- Place the teabags in the water: Place the teabags in a 1 gallon pitcher. Pour the cold water into the pitcher and stir gently to make sure all the teabags are submerged.
- Let the tea steep: Place the pitcher in a sunny spot and let the tea steep for about 3-4 hours. Make sure the pitcher is in direct sunlight to ensure proper brewing.
- Add sweetener, if desired: Add sugar or honey to taste, if desired. Stir gently until the sugar or honey is dissolved.
- Serve and enjoy: Remove the teabags from the pitcher and discard. Serve the tea over ice and enjoy!
Sun tea is an easy and delicious way to enjoy herbal tea. Using this method, you can make a cold, refreshing glass of tea in just a few hours, with no special equipment or appliances necessary. Try using a new herbal tea blend each time and experiment with different additives – the possibilities are endless!