How to Brew Sweet Tea
Making sweet tea might sound difficult, but following these easy steps will help ensure a delicious glass of tea.
- 8 cups of Water
- 2 Family sized Tea Bags
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- Bring 8 cups of water to a rolling boil
- Turn off the heat and add in the 2 family-sized tea bags
- Steep tea for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to help dissolve the sugar
- Remove the tea bags and stir in 1 cup of sugar until completely dissolved
- optional: add in desired amount of lemon juice to taste
- Let the tea sit for approximately 20-30 minutes in order to chill
- Enjoy your sweet tea by itself or over ice!
Sweet tea is a staple in many cultures, and it can be made in a matter of minutes. Following the steps outlined above, you can make a sweet, flavorful tea that everyone can enjoy.