Brewing Tea on the Stove
Want to make a cup of tea on the stove? Here are the steps for an easy, handy brewing method you can use all your favorite types of tea:
What you will need:
- Tea of your choice
- Kettle (preferable non-plastic)
- Filtered or Spring water
- Bring Water to a Boil: Fill your kettle with filtered or distilled water and bring it to a boil on high heat.
- Add Tea: Add 1 tsp of tea leaves or 1 teabag per cup of water you are boiling. If you are making a large batch, feel free to adjust the quantity of leaves/bags to your desired concentration.
- Lower the Heat: Once the water is boiling, lower the heat and let the tea simmer for 2-4 minutes depending on the type of tea you are using.
- Strain & Serve: Strain the tea into a cup and enjoy! You can add some honey, cream, or sugar to taste.
Now, you can savor the pleasure of brewing tea on the stove in the comfort of your kitchen. Enjoy!