How to Clean Tea Stains from a Stainless Steel Travel Mug
Do your stainless steel travel mug look dull and stained? You can restore it back to its previous shine with just a few common household items. Follow these easy steps to learn how to clean tea stains from a stainless steel travel mug.
- Baking Soda: Mix one tablespoon of baking soda with two tablespoons of water. Use the paste to scrub away tea stains with a clean cloth.
- Vinegar:Mix one tablespoon of white vinegar with two tablespoons of water. Wipe the mug with the vinegar solution then rinse it off with warm water.
- Lemon Juice:Apply fresh lemon juice with a clean cloth then scrub away tea stains. Finally, rinse with warm water.
- Toothpaste:Squeeze a dab of white toothpaste onto a rag and scrub away tea stains. Once finished, rinse with warm water.
- Do not use scouring pads or abrasive materials to rub at the tea stains, as these can damage the surface of the mug.
- Recurring tea stains can make the surface of the mug dull over time. Cleaning it regularly with one of the above techniques can help to restore its shine.
Your stainless steel travel mug is now looking like new! With just a few common household items, you can easily remove tea stains and restore its former shine.