Draining a gum abscess with a Tea Bag
When you have a gum abscess, it can be quite painful and intimidating. It’s important to take steps towards relief to help with the pain and prevent it from getting worse. Using a tea bag to drain the abscess is a natural and easy remedy. Here’s how to drain an abscess with a tea bag:
Preparing the Tea Bag
- Boil a cup of water.
- Dip a tea bag into the boiling water for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Carefully remove the tea bag and let it cool down.
Applying the Tea Bag
- Apply the tea bag onto the affected area.
- Make sure the tea bag is touching the abscess.
- Leave the tea bag on the abscess for at least 15 minutes.
- Do not be tempted to pop or squeeze the abscess as this can cause further infection.
- You can repeat this process several times to help speed up the healing process.
- It’s important to practice good oral hygiene to help prevent the abscess from reoccurring.
Using a tea bag to treat a gum abscess is a good way to reduce pain and promote healing. It’s important to follow the steps carefully and not to squeeze or pop the abscess. Additionally, practicing good oral hygiene can also help to prevent the abscess from recurring.