How to Draw Boba Tea
Do you want to learn how to draw a realistic bubble tea with its milk foam, cute little bubbles and straw? It is easy and fun! Step-hop-step guide below will help you to create your masterpiece.
Things You’ll Need:
- Drawing Paper
- Colored Pencils
- Create a circle – This will form the cup of the boba tea. It doesn’t need to be perfect. The cup of bubble tea it ubiquitous, familiar and easy to recognize.
- Add the lid – Draw a semicircle shape on the top of the teacup.
- Add the foam – Draw two rectangular shapes on the top of the cup to form the foam.
- Draw the little bubbles – Use a combination of small circles, in various sizes, that fall between and outside of the foam.
- Add the straw – Draw a line from the cup to the bottom and add an arrow on the end to represent the straw.
- Detail your bubble tea cup – Add lines and circles to create a fun pattern on the cup.
- Color your bubble tea – Use markers and colored pencils to make your bubble tea a one-of-a-kind masterpiece.
Your Bubble Tea is Ready!
Now your Bubble Tea is ready to be shared and enjoyed! Congratulations on your masterpiece!