How to Fold Tea Towels
Tea towels are a versatile tool in the kitchen and can be easily folded for storage. Here are the steps on folding a tea towel:
- Lay the towel out flat on a counter or other flat surface.
- Smooth the towel out with your hands.
- Fold the towel in half, lengthwise.
- Smooth the towel out again.
- Fold the towel in half, widthwise.
- Smooth the towel out for a third time.
- Fold one of the double layered ends inwards, towards the center of the towel.
- Smooth the towel out for a fourth time.
- Fold the other double layered end inwards, towards the center of the towel.
- Smooth the towel out one last time.
- After the towel has been folded, you should be able to pick it up by the short end.
- The towel is now ready to be stored away.
Congratulations – you have now mastered the art of folding a tea towel! Now that you know the steps, you won’t have to worry about unfolded towels in the kitchen anymore.