How to Make a Chai Tea Latte at Home
Chai tea lattes are one of the most delicious and comforting drinks to enjoy and are very easy to make with a few simple steps. You can make one in the comfort of your own home with just a few ingredients. Here are the steps you’ll need to follow to make your own chai tea latte:
- 2 ½ cups of boiled water
- 2 teaspoons of loose chai tea
- ¼ cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar (or a sweetener of your choice)
- Boil 2 ½ cups of water and add 2 teaspoons of loose chai tea, stirring it around and boiling it for another 2 minutes.
- Strain the tea into a mug leaving the tea leaves behind and add ¼ cup of any type of milk.
- Mix the tea and milk together
- Sweeten the tea-milk mix with the tablespoon of white sugar or any other type of sweetener of your choice.
- Stir the mixture and enjoy your comforting, delicious chai tea latte.
And that’s how you make a chai tea latte from home. With these few simple steps, you can make yourself a cup of chai tea latte with minimal effort, in no time and without the need to purchase anything extra. Enjoy!