How To Make a Chai Tea Latte from Starbucks
Starbucks’ chai tea latte is a luxuriously creamy and flavourful combination of its strong, spiced chai tea and latte-style foamed milk. Luckily, you don’t need to go to a coffee house to enjoy this delicious drink whenever you want. You can make a chai tea latte at home in just a few simple steps.
- Chai latte K-cup – you can use store bought K-cups or make your own chai latte K-cups from scratch.
- Milk – your favorite type, whether it is whole, 2%, almond, etc.
- Additional sweetener – optional, such as honey, agave nectar, or pure maple syrup.
- Brew the chai latte K-cup in your Keurig Coffee Maker according to the instructions on the packet.
- Pour the brewed chai tea into a mug, add some of the warm milk, and stir until combined.
- Froth the remaining milk using a handheld frother or stove-top pot. Pour the frothed milk into the mug to combine it with the chai tea.
- Optional: Add a teaspoon of honey, agave nectar, or maple syrup to sweeten if desired.
- Stir, then sip and enjoy your homemade chai tea latte!
Making a chai tea latte is a delightful way to enjoy a cozy cup of tea in the comfort of your own home. Now you can satisfy your cravings for this delicious drink anytime you want with ease and convenience.