How to Make an Iced Chai Tea Latte
Chai tea is a delicious, aromatic beverage spiced with ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, and other herbs, so naturally, it’s a wonderful treat when made into an iced latte. Here’s how you can make your own iced chai tea latte at home.
- 2 cups water
- 2 chai tea bags
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Ice cubes
- Optional: Whipped cream
- Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add the chai tea bags, reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Strain the tea into a heatproof container and stir in the sugar and honey until completely dissolved.
- Pour the tea into a blender and add the milk, ginger, and cardamom and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour the tea into a glass and fill with ice cubes.
- Serve your iced chai tea latte and enjoy!
Optional: Top off your latte with a scoop of whipped cream for an extra bit of sweetness.
Making your own iced chai tea latte at home is a great way to enjoy this favorite beverage. With just a few simple ingredients, this recipe couldn’t be easier, and the resulting iced tea latte is refreshing and sure to delight!