Delicious and Refreshing Green Tea Latte Recipe 🍵
A green tea latte is a lovely treat to help you cool off during the summer months or enjoy a hot cup of comfort in the winter. This simple recipe can be adjusted to make it a bit sweeter or create a less caffeinated version with decaf green tea. Let’s get started!
- 1 tablespoon of Matcha powder
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 cup of hot filtered water
- 1 cup of hot milk or non-dairy milk alternative of choice
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together Matcha powder and 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Slowly add the hot water while you whisk until completely combined.
- Pour the matcha mixture into a mug.
- Next, heat the milk in a saucepan or in the microwave. Once it is hot, add it to the mug with the matcha and stir until combined.
- Enjoy your green tea latte!
This simple recipe is a great go-to for those looking to get a little bit of comfort, refreshment, and energy from a cup of green tea. All the ingredients can be adjusted to your taste and dietary needs. Enjoy!