How to Make a Green Tea Shot
Wondering how to make a green tea shot? It’s a refreshing and energizing beverage that is easy to make and can be enjoyed any time of the day! Here’s what you need to know:
- ¼ teaspoon green tea powder
- Hot water
- Honey (optional)
- Lemon (optional)
- Bring a cup of hot water to a boil, then decrease the heat to a simmer (not a full boil).
- Add green tea powder to the hot water and stir.
- Let the mixture steep for 2 to 5 minutes, depending on how strong you want the tea to be.
- Strain the tea through a strainer, tea bag, or coffee filter to remove any excess tea leaves.
- Add honey and/or lemon to taste if desired, then enjoy your green tea shot!
- It’s best to use high-quality, organic green tea powder for the best flavor and health benefits.
- Be careful not to steep the tea for too long, as this can make the tea bitter and over-infused.
- Drink your green tea shot as soon as it is ready to ensure all of the nutrients are still intact.
A green tea shot is a great way to get a quick energy boost anytime you need it. Plus, it’s an easy and delicious way to get your daily dose of green tea’s antioxidant-rich health benefits!