How to Make a Long Island Tea
A Long Island Tea is a classic cocktail. It’s a potent mix of vodka, gin, tequila, rum and triple sec that is lightened up with a splash of Coca-cola. This delicious drink is easy to make and sure to please a party full of guests.
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz gin
- 1 oz tequila
- 1 oz rum
- 1 oz triple sec
- Squeeze of fresh lime or lemon
- 1 splash of Coca-cola
- Ice cubes
- Fill a highball or collins glass with ice cubes.
- Add the vodka, gin, tequila, rum and triple sec to the glass and stir.
- Squeeze the juice of a fresh lime or lemon into the glass.
- Add a splash of Coca-cola to the top of the drink, stirring again.
- Garnish with a wedge of lime or lemon.
A Long Island Tea is a delicious and potent cocktail. It’s easy to make and sure to be a hit at your next gathering. Enjoy responsibly!