Matcha Green Tea Latte
Matcha green tea has become incredibly popular over the last few years due to its rich flavor and potential health benefits, and one of the most common ways to enjoy it is to make a delicious matcha green tea latte. Here’s a simple guide to making one:
- 1 teaspoon of matcha powder
- 1 cup of hot water
- ½ cup of milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- Honey or other sweetener, optional
- Add the matcha powder to a mug.
- Bring the water to a near-boil, then pour it into the mug with the matcha.
- Whisk together in the mug until the powder is completely dissolved and the mixture is frothy.
- In a separate mug or pot, heat the milk until it’s steaming.
- Slowly pour the milk into the matcha mixture, and stir together until combined.
- Enjoy! If desired, add a drizzle of honey or other sweetener to taste.