How to Make a Perfect Mint Tea
Making a simple, yet sophisticated mint tea is easier than you think! This quick guide will help you make the perfect cup of mint tea for you and your friends.
- 1 teaspoon of dried peppermint
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Boiling water
- Heat the water until it boils.
- Add the peppermint and steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain the leaves and add the honey.
- Pour your delightful mint tea into a teacup.
- Enjoy your tasty mint tea!
Mint tea is an excellent way to refresh yourself throughout the day. Not only does it provide a warm, comforting feeling, it can also aid in digestion and provide a healthy dose of antioxidants. So why not take a few moments of your day to make the perfect cup of mint tea?