How to make Parsley Tea
Parsley tea, a fragrant and flavorful herbal tea, is an easy and enjoyable beverage that can provide many health benefits for your body. Here’s how to make it at home.
- 1 tablespoon of dried parsley
- 1 cup of boiling water
- Honey or lemon, (optional)
- Place the dried parsley in a cup.
- Add boiling water and stir it.
- Let the mix rest for a few minutes.
- Strain the liquid into a cup, discarding the spent herbs.
- Add honey or lemon if desired.
Benefits of Parsley Tea
Regular consumption of Parsley tea can help your body in numerous ways due to its vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Some of the most important include:
- Improves digestion
- Reduces bloating and flatulence
- Regulates cholesterol levels
- Protects against oxidative damage (from free radicals)
- Stimulates the immune system
- Aids in weight loss
- May reduce the risk of cancer
So now you know how to make parsley tea and enjoy its many health benefits. Enjoy your cup!