How to Make a Tea Bag Fly
Making a tea bag fly is both fun and easy. All you need are a few simple items and some ingenuity! Here’s what you need to do:
Step 1: Gather Your Supplies
- Tea bag
- String or yarn
- String holder (a pencil will do)
Step 2: Prep the Tea Bag
- Unfold the edges of the paper tea bag and open it up.
- Connect the ends of the paper together. You can use tape or a paperclip.
- Fold the connected pieces in half to form a square shape.
Step 3: Secure the String
- Tie one end of the string around the middle of the paper tea bag.
- Tie the other end of the string around the string holder.
- Tighten the string so that it’s secure.
Step 4: Go Fly Your Tea Bag!
Now that the tea bag is ready, you can take it outside and fly it! Hold the string holder in one hand and the tea bag in the other. Then run with the tea bag behind you and watch it go!
Making a tea bag fly is a great way to have fun and explore the outdoors. So grab your supplies and get flying!