How to Make a Tea Latte at Home
Tea lattes are delicious and surprisingly easy to make at home. Here’s a simple step-by-step guide on how to brew a tea latte.
- Brewed tea of your choice
- Milk and/or cream
- Sweetener (sugar, honey or syrup)
- Brew the tea: Brew your tea of choice as per the instructions on the packaging. Make sure to use a full-bodied tea (eg. black, chai) for the best flavor.
- Froth the milk: If desired, warm the milk and froth it using a milk frother or a whisk. Alternatively, you can use store-bought frothed milk.
- Add sweetener: Sweeten your tea with honey, sugar or your favorite syrup.
- Assemble the latte: Pour the tea into your cup. Add the frothed milk and stir to combine. Enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
- For a richer drink, use more milk or cream.
- If you don’t want to use milk, you can use almond milk or coconut milk for a dairy-free option.
- Make your latte extra special by adding a sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg.
Making a tea latte at home is fun and easy. There’s no need to go out for a barista-made latte when you can make a delicious one at home. Enjoy!