How to Make a Turmeric Tea
Turmeric tea is a delicious type of herbal tea that is known for its anti-inflammatory and medicinal properties. Turmeric tea is incredibly simple to make and offers a variety of health benefits. Here is how you can make your own turmeric tea at home.
- 1 teaspoon of freshly grated turmeric root
- 1 cup of water
- A pinch of black pepper (optional)
- A teaspoon of honey or other sweetener (optional)
- A splash of milk (optional)
- In a small saucepan, bring one cup of water to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling, add the grated turmeric root and reduce the heat.
- Simmer the mixture for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once the mixture has simmered, strain the tea into a mug or cup.
- If desired, you can add a pinch of black pepper, honey or other sweetener, and a splash of milk.
- Enjoy your turmeric tea!
Turmeric tea is a delicious and healthy way to get the medicinal benefits of turmeric. Enjoy making and drinking your own turmeric tea.