How to Make Authentic Indian Masala Chai?
Do you want to learn how to make authentic Indian Masala Chai? Indian Masala Chai is a fragrant and unique tea blend that is made with spices, herbs, and tea leaves. It is a popular beverage in India, and it is now widely available throughout the world. People are always delighted by the fragrant spices and unique flavor of this delicious beverage. Here is a guide on how to make authentic Indian Masala Chai:
- Milk – 1 cup
- Water – 2 cups
- Tea leaves – 2 teaspoons
- Sugar – 2-4 tablespoons (as per your taste)
- Spices –
- Cardamom – 4-5 pods
- Cloves – 4-5 pieces
- Cinnamon stick – 1 inch
- Ginger – 1 small piece (grated)
- Black peppercorns – 4-5 pieces
- Fennel seeds – ⅓ teaspoon (Optional)
- Bring the water to a boil and then add the tea leaves and let it simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Once the tea leaves have brewed, strain the tea and add the milk, spices, and sugar.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, and then reduce the heat and let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Strain the mixture and your authentic Indian Masala Chai is ready to be served!
Enjoy your homemade authentic Indian Masala Chai! You can also adjust the spices according to your taste and preference. Experimenting with different spices and ingredients is all part of the fun. Enjoy!