How To Make Bath Tea
Bath tea is an indulgent and luxurious way to take a relaxing soak. Not only are bath teas loaded with essential oils, but they are easy to make at home and make the perfect treat for a special night in.
Things You Need
- Milk + Honey Bath Soak: The starting point – choose your favorite scent.
- Dried flowers: Pick your favorite botanicals. Lavender is a classic.
- Essential Oils: Add a few drops of your favorite essential oils.
- Glass or Metal Bowl: For mixing your ingredients.
- Tea ball: This is the easiest way to add your botanicals to your bath.
- Start by pouring your Milk + Honey bath soak into a glass or metal bowl.
- Add a few drops of your favorite essential oils.
- Next add a scoop of your favorite dried flowers or botanicals.
- Mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Place the tea ball in the bottom of your bath and fill with the bath tea mixture.
- Allow the tea ball to sit at the bottom of the bath and soak for a few minutes to ensure all of the essential oils and fragrances are released.
- Enjoy a luxurious and relaxing soak!
Bath tea is an easy and luxurious way to enjoy a special spa-like experience from the comfort of your own home. From selecting your favorite bath soak to the sensory experience of essential oils, the possibilities are endless when it comes to crafting your own custom blend. So grab your ingredients and start to create your own personal bath tea prescription.