Making Black Tea
Black tea is one of the most popular drinks worldwide and a great way to get an energy boost. Here is a simple guide on how to make black tea:
What You Need
- Black Tea
- Tea strainer (optional)
- Boil the water. Use the kettle to bring the water to a boil.
- Add the tea. Once the water is boiling, add 1 teaspoon of black tea per 1 cup of water into the teapot.
- Steep the tea. Pour the boiled water into the teapot and steep for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea (optional). If desired, strain the tea into individual cups using a tea strainer.
- Serve. Pour the tea into teacups and enjoy!
And that’s it! You can customize your black tea by adding a dash of honey or lemon for flavor. Enjoy your cup of freshly brewed black tea!