How to Make Blackberry Tea
Making a cup of blackberry tea is sure to leave you feeling refreshed. Follow the steps below to learn how to easily make blackberry tea using ingredients you likely have on hand.
- 2 tablespoons blackberry jam or dried blackberries
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 8 ounces boiling water
- Optional: cinnamon, lemon or ginger (for a twist of flavor)
- Start by mixing the blackberry jam or the dried blackberries with honey in a cup.
- Add the boiling water to the cup and stir everything well.
- Add any optional ingredients (cinnamon, ginger, lemon) for flavor.
- Let the tea cool for a few minutes before serving.
Enjoy your cup of blackberry tea!