How to Make Delicious Blackberry Tea
There is nothing quite like a hot cup of blackberry tea to warm you up on a chilly winter day. Blackberry tea is a delicious and nutritious beverage which is easy to make and full of antioxidants. Here are the steps to make the perfect cup of blackberry tea:
- 2 cups of water
- 1/4 cup of fresh or frozen blackberries
- One lemon wedge
- Optional sweetener (sugar, honey, or agave nectar)
- Boil the water in a pot before adding the blackberries.
- Lower the heat to low and let the blackberries simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn the heat off and add a lemon wedge to the pot.
- Strain the tea into a mug through a fine mesh strainer.
- Add any desired sweetener before serving.
Tips and Tricks
- If you prefer a stronger flavor, use fresh blackberries as opposed to frozen.
- The longer the blackberries simmer, the more flavorful the tea will be.
- You can add cinnamon, cloves, or any other desired spices.
Blackberry tea is a delicious and energizing beverage which can be enjoyed at any time of day. Be sure to use the best quality ingredients and to follow the instructions provided in order to make the perfect cup of blackberry tea. Enjoy!