How to Make Blueberry Tea
Do you love a fruity and relaxing beverage in the evenings? Try out this easy-to-make blueberry tea and feel refreshed with a hint of sweet and tarty flavors!
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 2 teaspoons of loose tea leaves or 2 sachets of store-bought tea
- 1 teaspoon of Honey
- 2 cups of Hot Water
- Lemon and Mint Leaves for Garnish
- Step 1: Rinse the blueberries and put them in a small bowl.
- Step 2:Mash the blueberries with a spoon until it breaks down into a thick and juicy paste.
- Step 3:Now, pour the hot water in a saucepan and add the mashed blueberries and tea leaves into it.
- Step 4: Cover the saucepan with a lid and let the blueberries and tea steep for 10 minutes.
- Step 5:Once the tea is done steeping, strain the tea over a cup and discard the solids.
- Step 6:Finally, add the honey, lemon and mint leaves to the tea and stir it well.
- You can also use frozen blueberries in place of fresh blueberries.
- For a more intense flavor, you can also steep the tea for a longer time.
- You can also add some sugar or sweetener if you like it sweet.
And that’s it! Now, enjoy your delightful blueberry tea in the comfort of your home. Enjoy!