How to make Brown Sugar Milk Tea Without Boba
Brown sugar milk tea is a popular Taiwanese drink made with brown sugar syrup, milk tea and boba (tapioca pearls). It’s also called bubble milk tea or pearl milk tea. If you don’t have boba, you can still make delicious brown sugar milk tea at home with a few simple ingredients.
- 3 teaspoons of black tea leaves
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar syrup
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- In a small pot, heat the water until it boils.
- Add the tea leaves and let it steep for 4 minutes.
- Strain the tea leaves and pour the brewed tea into a glass.
- To the tea, add the brown sugar syrup and stir until it is fully dissolved.
- Add the milk and stir until it is fully combined.
- Add the vanilla extract and stir until it is fully dissolved.