How to make Bubble Tea at Home
Bubble tea is an incredibly popular, tasty Asian drink that has won the hearts of many people around the world. Bubble tea can be enjoyed either hot or cold and usually contains tea, milk, and a chewy tapioca pearl, known as boba. So if you’re looking to make your own bubble tea at home, here’s a quick guide on how to do it!
Ingredients you need:
- 1 teaspoon of tapioca pearls (boba)
- Your favorite tea (green, oolong, black, etc)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Ice (optional)
- Start by boiling a pot of water and add the tapioca pearls. Boil the boba for 15 minutes.
- Once the boba is done cooking, strain it and rinse it with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, then add your tea to it. Boil for 5 minutes, then strain and let it cool.
- Mix the sugar into the tea and stir until dissolved.
- Heat the milk in a pot until it’s hot and frothy (optional).
- Combine the tea, milk, and boba in a shaker cup or a mason jar and shake for about 1 minute.
- Pour into a glass with ice and enjoy!
So there you have it, a simple guide on how to make your own tasty bubble tea at home! With just a few ingredients, you can make a delicious cup of bubble tea whenever you want, and impress your friends too.