How to Make Butterfly Pea Flower Tea
Butterfly pea flower tea is a popular tea enjoyed in many parts of the world. It is made from an ancient plant with blue flowers than can change color from electric blue to a deep, brilliant purple. The tea has many health benefits, such as being high in antioxidants and a natural stress reliever. Here’s how you can make your own cup of butterfly pea flower tea:
What Do You Need?
- 2-3 tsp of dried butterfly pea flower
- 8-10 oz of hot water
- Optional: Sweetener of your choice (honey, stevia, etc. )
- Gather your ingredients. Start off by making sure you have 2-3 teaspoons of dried butterfly pea flower and 8-10 ounces of hot water. An optional sweetener, such as honey or stevia, can also be added to the mix.
- Steep the tea. Place the butterfly pea flower in a strainer, pour the hot water over it, and steep for about 4 minutes.
- Add a sweetener. If you choose to use a sweetener, add it to the tea while it is still hot and stir until it is completely dissolved.
- Enjoy your tea! Put the strainer aside, pour the tea into a cup or mug and relax while enjoying your cup of butterfly pea flower tea.
Making butterfly pea flower tea is easy and fast. Plus, it’s healthy and flavorful, and a great way to relax. Give it a try!