How To Make Canela Tea
Canela tea is a smooth, delicious and nutritious beverage. It is made from the bark of the Cinnamomum verum tree and has been consumed for centuries for its medicinal and culinary benefits. Here is a quick guide on how to make this beverage:
- 3 cups of water
- 1 stick of canela (also called cinnamon stick)
- Sugar or honey (optional)
- Milk (optional)
How to Make It
- Boil the three cups of water in a medium saucepan.
- Once the water boils, add the canela stick and reduce the heat to medium-low.
- Let the canela steep in the boiling water for 8-15 minutes.
- Strain the tea into a mug and sweeten with sugar or honey if desired.
- Add milk if desired.
- Enjoy your cup of canela tea!
Canela tea is simple to make and is perfect for those chilly winter nights or a calming afternoon. It is a healthy, flavorful and comforting beverage that is sure to be a favorite in your household!